RESIDENTIAL AGED CARE
RESIDENTIAL AGED CARE CONSULTANT PERTH
Finding Residential Aged Care in Perth
- When faced with the prospect of elderly loved ones leaving home for residential care, many families are looking for assistance to find appropriate facilities that provide high-quality medical and nursing care. Finding the right residential aged care facility can be an exhausting and emotional experience for families.
- The decision in choosing a nursing home care is not one that should be taken lightly. Aged care facilities are required to provide high-quality services that meet the needs of each individual who enters, which can be difficult to assess in a time where planning and research may be limited. The options may be endless, and it is hard to know where to start in order to find the best residential care facility that will meet your loved one's needs and requirements.
- Simpatica aged care consultants will help you find the right residential care services to meet your elderly loved one's needs.
- We make the process of finding residential aged care providers in Perth a lot easier by:
- Assisting in care needs assessment. We take time to understand your loved one's needs and lifestyle so that we can find the residential aged care in Perth that suits them best.
- Provide information about the different options available to find residential aged care in Perth.
- Help you consider the financial costs by offering you information about residential aged care fees and making it easy to compare costs and care services in advance. More expensive is not necessarily better, and we make sure that you find the right balance.
- Offering all the information you need so you can make an informed decision about a residential care where your loved one will receive safe and high quality care.
- Provide you with a list of potential suitable residential aged care providers in Perth that is accessible for your family and friends.
- Organising and accompanying you on visiting residential care providers that may be suitable for your needs with a genuine discussion about these facilities.
Respite Care Perth (Temporary Residential Care)
Respite care can also be an interim solution while searching for a long-term alternative or permanent residence.
Respite care may also be considered for those who are living with dementia or have a terminal illness and want to spend their remaining time in comfort, rather than moving into residential aged care.