AGED CARE CoNSULTANCY Services
AgeD Care PlACEMENT CONSULTANCY PERTH
AGED Care Placement Help in Perth
- As aged care specialists, the team at Simpatica is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service during this transition.
- RESPITE CARE - Assistance to source temporary respite if required.
- RESIDENTIAL CARE - Assistance to look for permanent aged care facilities that provide appropriate and high-quality care and meet the criteria requested by families and, most importantly, the loved one needing care. This includes location/pricing and the ability of the provider to cater for the needs of the person entering care.
- PALLIATIVE CARE - Providing information on the nearby WA residential care providers with considerations and websites.
- DEMENTIA CARE - Supporting each family situation whilst understanding the complex needs of loved ones when living with Dementia. Understanding what each dementia care provider can offer to enhance loved ones and family members journey with Dementia.
- FINANCIALS - Gently and clearly explaining the costs of respite and residential care based upon each individuals scenario – including but not limited to RAD/DAP discussions, Government supported residents, means-tested fees, extra service fees
- TOURS OF RESIDENTIAL CARE PROVIDERS -Organising and accompanying on tours to residential care providers, with an honest discussion about these facilities.
- APPLICATION FORMS - Sourcing the application forms from the providers, completing these and lodging them on their behalf.
- RAD NEGOTIATIONS - Assisting with negotiation of the Refundable Accommodation Deposits.
- CENTRELINK/DVA FORMS - Assistance with the lodging Department of Human Services, Asset and Income Assessment, (Centrelink or DVA) and going over clearly explaining outcome for the client.
- PEACE OF MIND AND EMPATHY